revaa_inc

Default How do I change the signature in microsoft word?

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could change my signature in microsoft
word?? You can e-mail me anytime at

Luc

Revaa_inc
What do you mean exactly by signature? Is it a scanned handwritten
signature, or is it a autotext entry , or is it something else?
If it's a picture of your signature you will need a scanner and save the
result as a file. After the scan consider cropping the picture to remove any
unwanted areas around it. Save it in black and white to reduce the size.
Once you have got the graphic file, place your cursor in the right spot.
Choose Insert - Picture - From File - Browse and select your signature
picture - click on insert.
If you want you can make an AutoText entry out of it. Or use it in a
template so that you never have to insert it again.
If this does not help post back.
Luc

"revaa_inc" schreef in bericht

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM