Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pipe organ fan Pipe organ fan is offline

Default Mathtype

I have Mathtype 6 on my computer, and need to have it available from the MS
Word toolbar. How is this accomplished?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Fan,

What verson of Word are you using?

Are you referring to the MathType toolbar in Word or just adding an icon to a Word toolbar that will run MathType?

Did you download the 30-day trial edition and if so has the trial expired?
If so, as I understand it, at that point it becomes a 'lite' version which does not include the Word toolbar add-in (although I
didn't see a link for a feature comparison table for the 'lite' and full versions of MathType 6 at
http://mathtype.com/en/products/mathtype/features

============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

If you installed Word after you installed MathType, reinstalling
MathType should give you the MathType tab on Word & PowerPoint's
Ribbons. If you've done that, and still don't have the MathType tab,
email us at , and we'll be happy to assist you. Be
sure to include your MathType product key (i.e., registration number)
when you write.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor

On 2-Sep-2008, Pipe organ fan wrote:

I have Mathtype 6 on my computer, and need to have it available
from the MS Word toolbar. How is this accomplished?

size in Mathtype Mike[_3_] Microsoft Word Help 1 April 12th 07 03:04 AM
A bug of Mathtype [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 9th 06 04:06 PM
A bug of Mathtype [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 9th 06 08:26 AM
mathtype sony Microsoft Word Help 1 September 23rd 05 03:16 PM
Mathtype Toolbar AndyDevo Microsoft Word Help 2 February 22nd 05 03:00 PM