Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Dullingham Mark Dullingham is offline

Default large spaces in formatting

I am using multi level numbering linked to heading styles and when the
current list in level 4 exceed the available page spce it moves the whole of
the level to next page leaving half a page blank. I have check the document
map and there doesn't seem to be any formating in the space.

Any help would be gratly received.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe the Style you've attached to level 4 has "Keep Lines Together"
checked (on the second tab of the Format Paragraph dialog).