Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ladyredlocks Ladyredlocks is offline

Default need a template letter from one Doctor to another MD re shared pat

My boss has asked me to draft a generic letter she can use when she has to
notify another Doctor of a shared patient... that is all the guidelines I've
got.
I've searched the web and can't seem to find any ideas or templates... Any
ideas out there?

I need to create letter template with different margains on p.2? KB Legal Assistant Page Layout 2 April 12th 06 09:03 PM
Shared Template Tor Inge Rislaa Microsoft Word Help 4 March 28th 06 02:22 AM
looking for a template letter for "going out of business" Kathy New Users 1 February 21st 06 02:27 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
How do I access a created template from letter wizard trying to streamline Microsoft Word Help 6 January 5th 05 02:52 AM