Jim 007

Default Justify

My previous version of word used to be able to right & left justify now it
only offers right or left as icons. (for my upgraded Office 2003)

where did the icon go ?

how can I proceed
Jamn

You need to modify your toolbar apparently. To do so click Tools|Customize
then on the Commands tab. On the left choose Format. On the right scroll down
and find Align Left, Center, Align Right, Justify. Click and drag icon to
toolbar in Word. You can add any button to your toolbar this way.