rettig611

Default where does SAVE icon take document? How do I retrieve it?

Word 2003. I saved a document I made some changes in by clicking the Save
icon on the standard toolbar. Now i am unable to find the altered document
and when I open the original i was working on it does not ahve the changes i
made.
Jezebel

Normally the save icon just saves the document you're working on. If your
changes appear to have been discarded ... was the document an email
attachment? -- if so, look in ...\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\OLKA96

This is a hidden folder, so you'll need to set your Windows Explorer to
display it.

Or try using Start Search for any Word document last modified in the past
day.