Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
curious_Lee

Default Align text to a character?

Hi, all. Is it possible to have text center aligned on the ":" character?
Like this,
test: text
another: text
mo text

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

Take a look in Word Help re the use of Tabs. Post back as a new topic if you
have any specific questions/problems with what you find.

HTH |:)

"curious_Lee" wrote:

Hi, all. Is it possible to have text center aligned on the ":" character?
Like this,
test: text
another: text
mo text

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
curious_Lee

Thank you. Let me try it and see how that works. I wasn't even sure what to
look under for this; now I know to look for tabs.

"curious_Lee" wrote in message
Hi, all. Is it possible to have text center aligned on the ":" character?
Like this,
test: text
another: text
mo text

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
curious_Lee

I found some info on the Web about this feature, but the built-in help in
Word 2003 was pretty much useless. I searched on "decimal tab" and found all
kinds of articles on doing Avery labels. I'm still lost.