Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shiela

Default Label gridlines not showing BUT I don't want them to print either?

I am like several others who when clicking on "new document" the page comes
up blank w/o showing the label outline. Now, how do you make that a standard
format and not have to do it every time - like other computers and when I do
"show gridlines" the outline prints with my label. In other words, instead
of my info printing on a 5260 label it prints with a black border on each
label?? I want to be able to click on new document, see the outline to make
labels and print them without the black border showing. There has got to be
some kind os setting that is off if others with the same Word 2003 is fine.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Gridlines and borders are different things. Table | Show Gridlines will
display nonprinting gridlines. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Borders.htm