Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DianeM

Default Problems with right margin

My word docs are set with a .5 right and left margin, but the right margin
always prints at about 2". Where do I correct this proble?
--
DianeM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Well, it would help, first of all, if you told us what version of Word this
is.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the document contain any comments or tracked changes? If so, Word

is
allowing space for the "balloons."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"DianeM" wrote in message
My word docs are set with a .5 right and left margin, but the right

margin
always prints at about 2". Where do I correct this proble?
--
DianeM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In that case, balloons would not be an issue. If you had told me that the
page was landscape and you were using a LaserJet printer and the margin was
actually 2.67", there'd be a different answer. Did you type this document
yourself, or was the text pasted in from somewhere?

"DianeM" wrote in message
I believe it is office 2000.
--
DianeM