Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kathyj

Default Fixing text box size on a form

I am trying to create a form which my customers can fill in on-line. I can
tell the form it is only allowed so many characters in a certain box, but if
I have allowed enough characters to enable a small paragraph to be typed, I
don't seem to be able to make the form word wrap within the area. ie it
doesn't do an automatic return at the end of the space, to start a new line
underneath the first line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Put the form field in a table cell with fixed dimensions. See:

I'm designing a form that needs to have “fill-in-the-blanks” lines.
What is the best way to create them?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm

--
Stefan Blom