Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
larrym

Default format changes from Word 97 to Word 2000

Same problem - have been using 03 for a year; this week I imported some
files created in 97 and my entire 60 page proposal document now is
shifted to left and shrunk to about 70%; it shows that way in pring
view and it proints that way

Does anyone know how to undo this?

Maggie wrote:
*We have just recently had new computers with XP
Professional Version 2002 and using Word 2000. Our
problem is that when we work on documents created in Word
98, the document "shrinks" on each page. How can we
retain the formatting from previous version of Word? Its
driving us crazy! * :angry

--
larrym