Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RERos

Default HowToSetPrintview2Always Show 1inch margins by default- above head

How do I set the margins on top of a page to always appear -by default- when
all new document open? I use print layout . Lately the "blue default area" on
the top of page is missing. I need to restore that feature in print layout .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cooz

Hi RERos,

If I interpret your question rightly, you should move your mouse pointer to
the top of the page, until it changes in two arrows pointing away from each
other. Click.

This setting should be retained when you close and reopen Word - until you
explicitly change it again.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"RERos" wrote:

How do I set the margins on top of a page to always appear -by default- when
all new document open? I use print layout . Lately the "blue default area" on
the top of page is missing. I need to restore that feature in print layout .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK.