Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fairgo

Default how to set auto pagination in word 2003.

I am running Microsoft Office Prosffesional Edition2003 { academic edition]
and Pagination used to be automatic. I cannot figure out where I have to make
the changes also it used to work until recently. also when I used to click on
help it used to come up where in the task bar and HOW to do the changes etc
But only gives a brief outline when asking is help it seem to be changed
after an Auto update about 2 weeks ago.. I am total buggered on how to fix
this I even reinstalled software to NO avail can any one PLEASE help me
Bloody frustrating for me.

Also since this problem Excel does not format my cells properly wot is going
on??? has any one else had problems Regards Craig
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

If you are in Print layout pagination should be automatic.
In Normal latout, go to Tools Options General and check Background
Repagination

--
Enjoy,
Tony