HT

Default 2 toolbars appearing

Microsoft Office 2003
WindowsXP

User has two standard toolbars. I tried to rename the normal.dot and it did
not help.

Any advice?

HT

Suzanne,

This is a broken link...

Thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Try rebuilding the Word Data key as described in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm

so
all may benefit.

"HT" wrote in message
Microsoft Office 2003
WindowsXP

User has two standard toolbars. I tried to rename the normal.dot and it

did
not help.

Any advice?

John C. Harris, MPA

Delete everyting after /AppErrors/ and you will get to the right page....

--
John C. Harris, MPA
JCZ Consulting Services, LLC

The Webmaster must have finally fixed it: it's now
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

"HT" wrote in message
Suzanne,

This is a broken link...

Thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Try rebuilding the Word Data key as described in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"HT" wrote in message
Microsoft Office 2003
WindowsXP

User has two standard toolbars. I tried to rename the normal.dot and

it
did
not help.

Any advice?

TF

If you start Word in safe mode, do you still get duplicate Toolbars? From
Start, Run, type in

winword /a

and press enter. Still 2 toolbars?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"HT" wrote in message
: No..we still are having issues..resetting did not help.
:
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: ...
: Has the user created a duplicate custom toolbar?
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
:
: "HT" wrote in message
: ...
: Suzanne,
:
: Thank you ..unfortunately it did not work. I deleted normal.dot as
well.
:
: ...