Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cassyjanek cassyjanek is offline

Default How can I see the redo button on Microsoft Word 2000?

I am using Microsoft Word 2000. I cannot see the redo button, so I can't use
it. How can I put it on the toolbar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

IF 2000 works the same as 2003, then if you haven't used it in a
while, but you've used other buttons on the same toolbar, and your
toolbar is longer than your screen is wide, then the Redo button will
be inside the little down-triangle at the right end of the toolbar.
Once you use it, it'll be visible on the toolbar again (and something
you haven't used recently will get pushed off the edge into the
triangle).

If it isn't there, then choose Customize from that dropdown, and add
it to where you want it to be.

(I could tell you the details for 2003 or 2007 but maybe it's
different in 2000.)