Justible

Default Can I assign a macro to a smaller icon than the full pathname?

When I drag a macro onto my toolbar, Word assigns a colossal pathname to the
icon, something like normal.macros.whatInamedthemacro , which, obviously,
takes up a ridiculous amount of space on the toolbar. I know I can assign
keystrokes to my macros, but I'd rather have icons. Can I rename the macro
so that it only shows the name I give it? Can I assign a macro to an icon of
my choosing?
Anne Troy

Check the instructions he
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm

See "Menu or toolbar..."
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Justible" wrote in message
When I drag a macro onto my toolbar, Word assigns a colossal pathname to

the
icon, something like normal.macros.whatInamedthemacro , which, obviously,
takes up a ridiculous amount of space on the toolbar. I know I can assign
keystrokes to my macros, but I'd rather have icons. Can I rename the

macro
so that it only shows the name I give it? Can I assign a macro to an icon

of
my choosing?

Anne Troy

Thank YOU for the feedback!