Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
pompeyboyUSA

Default Field Codes - If Field

Hi,

I have several forms and I want to fill in certain boxes depending on
criteria I select from a dropdown list in a different box. I have looked at
the IF Field messages posted and they all seem to mention MAILMERGE. The
forms I am using are not MAILMERGE forms.
For example, in an Excel Form you would choose the box you want the answer
to be in and type =IF(B:3 = "Tea","two sugars"), If B:3 was populated with
the statement "tea" the "answer" box would self-populate with the answer "two
sugars" I wish to use the same type of formula in a Word Form but am unable
to use the same formula in the Field codes box. Can this actually be done?
If so, how?!?!
Thank you

How do I set default on Toggle Field Codes? BoulderRon Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 05 04:25 PM
How do I turn off field codes in an MS Word document? Welshwoman Microsoft Word Help 7 March 2nd 05 05:15 PM
Cannot view field codes Kris Gudrais Microsoft Word Help 4 February 22nd 05 01:47 AM
Field Codes Meryl Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 07:07 AM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 09:02 AM