Drona Achaibar

Default Mail Merge in Toolsbar for Word 2000

My Word 2000 Toolsbar does not have Mail Merge as on of the toolsbar. How can
I set it up as a tool bar? thanks.
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to the Commands tab of the
Customize dialog and select the Tools Category and locate and drag the
Mailmerge Helper item onto a toolbar. Note, it does not normally reside on
a toolbar, but in the Tools menu.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP