PaulaJenkins

Default missing records in mail merge documents

I can not determine why part of my source document list (in excel) is not
appearing in my word mail merge. The recipient list has the records selected
with the check mark to indicate it should be included in the merge, but it is
missing.

In attempting to troubleshoot, I can determine that a small sample of merged
recipients is only capturing every other recipient instead of the whole list.

HELP!!! deadline was yesterday

~Paula
Doug Robbins

Sounds like you have a Next Record field where one is not required.
They are not required for formletter or catalog (directory in Word XP and
later) merge documents. They are required before the first mergefield in
all of the labels on a label type mailmerge other than in the first label on
the sheet.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP