iamphidias

Default how to insert a web page into a merge

I have a "mail-merge" document retrieving numeric, text and hyperlink data
from a SQL Server table. I'd like to be able to import the web-page that
each successive hyperlink points-to. Just as each site number and name
information string is updated. I can get the hyperlinks to update - but I
want THEN to use the updated hyperlink in each merge record/document to add a
page to that merged doc where I get a web-page that is appropriate for the
rest of the merged record.... Feel free to call me if you wish; my number is
435-645-9547.
--
curmudgeons & iconoclasts united!