Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jsm056 jsm056 is offline

Default Office 2007 Word view issues

After loading Office 2007 sp2 in June 09 (I'm running Vista sp2) the view in
all document views are skewed? It's like the margins are cut off in all the
views, but when you view it in print view (and printing) it's fine? The
problem is we are a non-profit and when we try to send out letters with our
logo and letterhead it creates problems trying to align, etc. It also pushes
photos and .gif files above the margins?

Any ideas, thoughts?

It is minor, time consuming and frustrating..

Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you mean only the top and bottom margins and not the sides, you
probably have collapsed the white space -- see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:55:01 -0800, jsm056
wrote:

After loading Office 2007 sp2 in June 09 (I'm running Vista sp2) the view in
all document views are skewed? It's like the margins are cut off in all the
views, but when you view it in print view (and printing) it's fine? The
problem is we are a non-profit and when we try to send out letters with our
logo and letterhead it creates problems trying to align, etc. It also pushes
photos and .gif files above the margins?

Any ideas, thoughts?

It is minor, time consuming and frustrating..

Jeff

Word Mac 2008 notebook view issues Sherri Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 08 05:25 AM
Lots of issues with office 2007 on Vista Can't highlight text in word 2007 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 08 11:39 AM
Issues with Installing Word Viewer and Office 2007?? Diane Microsoft Word Help 2 July 15th 08 02:09 PM
View in Office 2007 katmagic New Users 2 December 29th 07 02:55 PM
2003 view in Office 2007 Graham New Users 15 June 25th 07 11:02 PM