Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike50 Mike50 is offline

Default Format changes to header and footer

Is it possible to apply a formatting change (i.e. indents & spacing) to the
footers of ALL SECTIONS of a sectioned document at the same time, without
screwing up the rest of the document?

Doing it one section at a time is a bit tedious. I suppose I should have
checked it when I started the document, but we know what they say about
hindsight....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It can be done with the use of a macro such as:

Dim i As Long, j As Long, k As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
For j = 1 To .Sections(i).Footers.Count