Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katie Katie is offline

Default Column

In the new microsoft word how do you get the newsletter looking columns? I'm
searching for it in all of the task bar things and I can't find it anywhere,
2003 word had it and I realize that... I just can't seem to find it now.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

katie wrote:
In the new microsoft word how do you get the newsletter looking
columns? I'm searching for it in all of the task bar things and I
can't find it anywhere, 2003 word had it and I realize that... I just
can't seem to find it now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

On the Page Layout ribbon, look in the Page Setup group and click the
Columns button.

When you're looking for a menu command from 2003, use the command reference
at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...744321033.aspx.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman