Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita Rita is offline

Default Meaningless characters print on envelope using Office 2007

Since our office went on Office 2007 (now the default font is Calibri) we are
having problems printing envelopes on some office printers. The addresses
print all meaningless characters! When the font is changed to, let's say,
Arial, it prints fine. Any ideas for fixing this problem? Thank you,
--
Rita

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cariskeith cariskeith is offline

Need to go to OPTIONS - FONT - and pick font (in the Envelope dialog). You
can choose DEFAULT. BUT MY QUESTION IS: WORD 07 does not accept the
Default, and keeps reverting back to gibberish. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jade Jade is offline

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. I wish someone
would answer that knows how to solve it! But I do thank you Rita, for letting
me know that when I change the font the envelope will print fine. I'll try
that the next time.