Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shungo shungo is offline

Default Trouble with default settings to open documents

How do I set up Word so that whenever I open a document it opens up with the
view - zoom - 100% and also with the view - markup turned off? Every time
I open a document I have to go in and manually change these settings.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

shungo wrote:
How do I set up Word so that whenever I open a document it opens up
with the view - zoom - 100% and also with the view - markup turned
off? Every time I open a document I have to go in and manually change
these settings.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hbiz0 hbiz0 is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote:
See the auto macro examples at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

Graham, don't be a jerk. If you have a macro that solves it post a link to
it, but don't just waste someone's time so they'll look through your list.
You don't know the pressures they might be under.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you actually read the web page before whingeing?

If you are under that much pressure that you cannot take the advice offered
then perhaps your employer would be better served by employing someone who
actually knows what they are doing. Or do you think that your time is more
valuable than the time I offer at my own expense to ungrateful ******* like
yourself?