Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sweetness sweetness is offline

Default unlock word document there is no expand document in outline box?

I can't unlock word document went to help box instructed to go to "VIEW"
CLICK "OUTLINE" find expand subdocument which is not there what do I do now
to unlock the document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you sure that you have activated Word/Office? Could you be using an
expired trial version?

If the document is indeed protected for forms, use Tools | Unprotect
Document (Word 97-2003) or Review tab | Protect Document | Restrict
Formatting and Editing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP