Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mo trouble mo trouble is offline

Default How to convert form in word 2007 w/content control to Word 2003?

I created some forms in word 2007 with content control and found out our
client only has Word 2003. What is the best way to convert my form so this
client can use it with content control? Or do I need to recreate the form so
they can use it in 2003 version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not forward compatible so Word 2003 will not adopt certain features
introduced with Word 2007 - the new content controls being a case in point.
You will need to redesign the form to use legacy form fields.
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm may help.

mo trouble wrote:
I created some forms in word 2007 with content control and found out
our client only has Word 2003. What is the best way to convert my
form so this client can use it with content control? Or do I need to
recreate the form so they can use it in 2003 version?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mo trouble[_2_] mo trouble[_2_] is offline

Default How to convert form in word 2007 w/content control to Word 200

I was afraid of that, back to the drawing board. Thanks for the help! ~Mo