Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karen

Default Auto Number

I have a table that has a column of numbers. The first cell in the column
starts with 0800. In the cells below that I want the numbers to run in
sequence. ex: 0801, 0802, 0803, etc. Is there a way of just typing 0800 in
the first cell and placing a formula in the cells below so the numbers auto
populate? Or something similiar to the fill handle in Excel.

Thank you