Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VonnyVodka VonnyVodka is offline

Default how to change mouse settings

My mouse is set to single click and I want to return to set it to double
click but can't find how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Yandl Steve Yandl is offline

This is a Windows Explorer issue. Open Windows Explorer and then select
'Tools Folder Options'. Look under the 'General' tab for the single or
double click options.

Steve