Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SCIT SCIT is offline

Default How do I remove an email header appearing in Word document?

I opened a Word 2003 document, and email information appears at the top
(i.e., the From, To, Subject fields, etc.), as well as an Outlook toolbar. I
have removed all toolbars from the document, but the email header information
still shows up.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SCIT SCIT is offline

Thanks, Suzanne. We already have the File - Send To - Mail Recipient feature
disabled, so there's no email button the standard toolbar. Do you have any
other suggestions? Thanks.

"SCIT" wrote in message
I opened a Word 2003 document, and email information appears at the top
(i.e., the From, To, Subject fields, etc.), as well as an Outlook toolbar.
have removed all toolbars from the document, but the email header
information
still shows up.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Scit,

If Alt, F, D, M doesn't turn off the envelope you may be able to toggle it through Tools=Macro=Macros and run the 'EmailEnvelope'
Word command.

It's possible that it 'arrived' with a document that was opened (which can contain custom toolbars and commands or have been sent
out for review via an email cycle).

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP