Lynnette

Default Custom Paper Size: Text/Graphics not printing as shown on screen.

I am using Microsoft 2003; never had this problem w/ earlier versions. Custom
size paper 7.25 X 5.25 landscape; text & graphics in document. Text/Graphics
do not all print on paper. Some of top or bottom is cut off. I've changed
T/B margins, works better, but still not printing everything. All
Text/Graphics fit on page and shows in print view, but won't print properly
on paper. Any Suggestions?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?THlubmV0dGU=?=,

I am using Microsoft 2003; never had this problem w/ earlier versions. Custom
size paper 7.25 X 5.25 landscape; text & graphics in document. Text/Graphics
do not all print on paper. Some of top or bottom is cut off. I've changed
T/B margins, works better, but still not printing everything. All
Text/Graphics fit on page and shows in print view, but won't print properly
on paper. Any Suggestions?

Check the printer manufacturer's site for an updated printer driver.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Custom paper size printing issue Brad Zenner Page Layout 2 March 3rd 05 06:25 PM
How do I correctly print on custom size paper? jnrdextras Microsoft Word Help 1 March 3rd 05 10:14 AM
Setting custom size problem Bob S Page Layout 0 December 24th 04 03:25 PM
custom size paper sdcat Page Layout 3 December 23rd 04 09:53 PM
printing custom size envelopes tcgygi Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 09:00 PM