Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Matt Slick Matt Slick is offline

Default Offer both classic and new menus

I really do NOT like the 2007 menu system. It is confusing, very confusing.
I don't need a constantly changing menu system. I HATE it... H A T E!

I keep entertaining the idea of BUYING an older version to use instead of
this thing because it is so difficult to use. (I used the older one through
my work, but since I don't work there any more, I can't ethically use it)

WHY OH WHY didn't MS offer a "Use 2003 Menu System" option with 2007?
Duh!!!! I mean, this is such a gimmie that I am stupified that MS didn't
provide it.

Now, I have to go buy a 3rd party "fix" to do what MS wouldn't!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

How do I set Word 2007 to classic menus? Bev Microsoft Word Help 4 August 8th 07 02:38 PM
Does anyone remember Classic Coke? J Walker Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 07 07:08 AM
Classic View Emiles Page Layout 3 May 18th 07 04:02 PM
How to modify the classic index? kathyg Microsoft Word Help 6 April 30th 06 07:23 PM
Is there a template for the concord Classic Index 1-10 Fliss Microsoft Word Help 1 September 26th 05 03:15 PM