Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deanne Deanne is offline

Default How do I create an annotated bibliography?

I need to create an annotated bibliography and I was told there was an easy
way in word, but I cannot figure it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You were misinformed. A bibliography tool was added to Word2007, but
it was certainly not ready to be released. The best you can do is use
one of the handful of supplied reference styles that allows you to
show a "Comments" line. If you need to use Chicago style, it won't be
entered into your document.