Jeff

Default How can I restore to original as new blank document?

I have Dell Computer with Microsoft Window XP Professional Version 2002
Service Pack 2 . After I opened Word application of Microsoft Office 2003
software as new blank document as normal and typed documents and then I hit
exit in the file menu that should ask me first before confirm to exit but it
already exit without asking me first so permanent ruin that can't remove and
change back to orginal as new blank document. Please help me very very very
immediately. My email is . Thanks
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:41:03 -0700, "Jeff"
wrote:

I have Dell Computer with Microsoft Window XP Professional Version 2002
Service Pack 2 . After I opened Word application of Microsoft Office 2003
software as new blank document as normal and typed documents and then I hit
exit in the file menu that should ask me first before confirm to exit but it
already exit without asking me first so permanent ruin that can't remove and
change back to orginal as new blank document. Please help me very very very
immediately. My email is . Thanks

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.

--