security-guru

Default table of contents unrequested levels

My table of contents lists more levels than I request. Five levels are shown
and only two are requested. How can I get Word to behave?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You can get Word to behave by properly telling it what you want.

Go into the TOC setup dialog box and uncheck the levels you do not
want. Click Insert Reference Index and Tables, select the TOC tab
and click Options. Uncheck those you do not want.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax