Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vtrettel vtrettel is offline

Default How do I move the BOTTOM edge of my footer up?

Suddenly, the BOTTOM edge of my footer is aligned with the very bottom of the
page and no matter what I do, it will not change - I tried the page
setup/layout/footer edge but that only moves the TOP edge of the footer up. I
can't even use the ruler to drag it up. The top edge of the footer will
change, but not the bottom edge.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that the "box" surrounding the footer when the header/footer area
is activated always seem to end at the very bottom of the page. But
the actual position of the bottom piece of text in the footer would
depend on the "From edge" setting in File | Page Setup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP