Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
aamixy

Default What is my file reformatted in another computer?

I have a long document (172pages) in which I defined some of my own
styles
such as 'Body' (24pt line spacing). However, on my boss' laptop, the
line
spacing is changed to single space; other headings have been changed
too. We both use Windows XP sp2 and Microsoft Office 2003. My file
reads all right on other computers.

Can anyone suggest some way to solve this problem? What could be
the causes? Thanks a lot!!