Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thargett thargett is offline

Default Locked/Unlocked Document Problems

I have a locked document and an unlocked document. The locked document
allows users to select check boxes for various items; however, they
cannot access some important embedded documents within that same
document. I also have the same document saved as an unlocked document
that will allow users to access the embedded docs; but not the check
boxes within the document. Is there a way to have part of the document
locked and the other part unlocked? Or is there another way around this
that I haven't considered? I want the user to be able to check the
boxes and be able to access the embedded docs.

--
thargett

msword is locked how i rectify and unlocked raji New Users 1 December 28th 07 06:03 AM
my document was locked how can i get it back unlocked? maisa Microsoft Word Help 1 February 10th 07 02:55 PM
How do I get a document unlocked? Maria Microsoft Word Help 1 August 1st 06 11:27 PM
unlocked document Cap New Users 1 May 31st 06 02:15 PM
when a locked document is unlocked when emailed daftdonkey Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 02:31 PM