TBSJ

Default Formatting Pictures, WordArts etc

This is Jeremy.

This is not a problem but just some questions.

Whenever I put pictures and WordArts into a Word document, I like to change
the Wrapping Style to Tight instead of the default In Line with Text (right
click the picture or WordArt, then select Format Picture... when it is a
picture and select Format WordArt when it is a WordArt. I click Layout tab
and change the Wrapping Style to Tight). I change to Tight because I can drag
the picture or WordArt easily.

So my question is: How do I change the default wrapping style to Tight?

Is it impossible?

Thanks very much.

This is not possible in Word 2000.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Or Tools | Options | Edit | Insert/paste pictures as: Tight | OK.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in

message

"TBSJ" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Dawn is offline

In Word 2003, I have tried to change my clipart setting to tight by using
your suggestion and it still will not work. I have tried to use the picture
toolbar as well to change the setting to tight and it will not work. I can
change it to the other settings offered just not tight. When I click on
tight, it sets back to square. Any suggestons?

Dawn