Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kell0060 kell0060 is offline

Default Incorporating a usable "send" button into a document

I created a document with various fields and drop
down lists. I want to be able to use this document at various locations
through a network (Lotus Notes). I want to incorporate a button into the
document wich allows someone to send the document to specific people. I'd
like to set up a link through Lotus Notes which will allow someone to open
the document, fill it out, then send it to their manager. My problem is, I
dont know how to incorporate that button. I know how to use design mode to
put the button into the document but I don't know how to get that button to
work. How would I do this?