Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JayGee JayGee is offline

Default How do I retrieve a document I've deleted?

I accidently clicked on 'No' for 'do you want to save the changes' when
composing a document in Word. Have lost all the work done! Surely its in the
computer somewhere, so can you help please? Have tried Search and History
but no results.
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Sorry, but if you close the file without saving it any changes you've made
since the last time you did save simply evaporate. They are not "in the
computer" anywhere.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones