Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default How do I stop automatic spaces after commas and periods?

I've just reloaded my pc and now in Microsoft Word 2003 when I type a comma
or period one or two spaces are automatically placed after the respective
punctuation. When I want to type 0.125 I get 0. 125. If I try to type
2,000,000 I get 2, 000, 000. I've corrected this problem before so I know it
is possible, I simply can't remember the way to reset it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that the correct language is applied to text. To change the
defaults, see the instructions at
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Stefan Blom