CrazyMobster

Default All Locked Up??

Hi, ive been using Word for quite some time now. Not long ago i was
about to do my project and i think i pressed some key. Now i cant use
the program at all. All i can do is open previous documents and print
them, i cant type anything or edit anything, everything is greyed out.
And the weirdest thing is that all the Microsoft Office Programs are
the same may, all greyed out exept for opening previous files. It says
that i cannot edit the document because it is locked. How do i unlock
it?

--
CrazyMobster

Either this is a trial version that has expired or you have failed to
activate Word before using up your 50 free uses. What happens if you choose
Help | Activate Product?

"CrazyMobster" wrote in
message m...