Lionel B. Dyck

Default Each Document is a separate Window - How to Stop This

How can I,with Office 2003, have all documents opened in the same Office
window instead of having multiple windows opened with 1 document each?

thx
--
Lionel B. Dyck
AIM ID: lbdyck
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | uncheck the "Windows
in taskbar" box | OK.