Jacques Martel

Default autorecover is enabled but I can not find any files. URGENT

My computer auto rebooted (microsoft antispywate rebooted automaticaly)(I
pressed saved but it was too late) I have been looking all over but no
autorecover files. In the options (save) autorecover is set for every 10
minutes. Problem is that the directory that it says it saves too does not
exist. I tried to search everywhere for it or the file but no luck.
Graham Mayor

Autorecover does not save your document in the way you hope. It is sometimes
(better on recent versions) able to recover in the event of a crash, which
it will do automatically on restarting Word. If it doesn't do that, the
document is lost. Autorecover is no substitute for regular saving - see
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm