Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GAmommie GAmommie is offline

Default I need a gift tag template for word 2003 for a prayer shawl

I am trying to design a gift tag, 4 to a page, for my word, but I am very
weak in word so if anyone already has a template like that, I would love it.

I want to print it out on regular paper and attach it to a hard tag that I
have created with my scrapbooking stuff, but I just need this printed out.

Thanks for any help you can give!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Try this for some
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tags&av=TPL000
Can you do tables? You could set up a 2 column x 2 row table and get 4 tags.
--
Rae Drysdale

"GAmommie" wrote:

I am trying to design a gift tag, 4 to a page, for my word, but I am very
weak in word so if anyone already has a template like that, I would love it.

I want to print it out on regular paper and attach it to a hard tag that I
have created with my scrapbooking stuff, but I just need this printed out.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GAmommie GAmommie is offline

These are all holiday type tags, I need a generic type tag. I will try the
table setup and see if that works.

Thanks!

"GAmommie" wrote:

I am trying to design a gift tag, 4 to a page, for my word, but I am very
weak in word so if anyone already has a template like that, I would love it.

I want to print it out on regular paper and attach it to a hard tag that I
have created with my scrapbooking stuff, but I just need this printed out.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Delete out the holiday stuff and replace it with something more applicable.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~