Marvin Miller

Default Help w/Inserting Excel Document into Word 2000

Hi;

I need some help & hopefully someone out there knows the answer :-)

I'm using Word 2000 and am inserting an Excel Worksheet as a Link. The
worksheet is several pages long.

I copy & paste the entire worksheet but when I paste it into Word only the
first page shows up - how do I get it to insert the entire worksheet? I am
selecting the entire sheet.

Please Help & Thank You!
Marvin

Doug Robbins

There is a limit to how much can be displayed as an object cannot span more
than one page.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Marvin Miller" wrote in message
Hi;

I need some help & hopefully someone out there knows the answer :-)

I'm using Word 2000 and am inserting an Excel Worksheet as a Link. The
worksheet is several pages long.

I copy & paste the entire worksheet but when I paste it into Word only the
first page shows up - how do I get it to insert the entire worksheet? I am
selecting the entire sheet.

Please Help & Thank You!
Marvin

Marvin Miller

Thank you Doug for taking the time to respond to my question - it's
appreciated as I have no-one else to ask about Word issues :-)

Does this mean then that there is no way to link the Excel file in there
other then more conventional means, such as copying & pasting the completed
file?

Thanks again;
Marvin Miller

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
There is a limit to how much can be displayed as an object cannot span more
than one page.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Marvin Miller" wrote in message
Hi;

I need some help & hopefully someone out there knows the answer :-)

I'm using Word 2000 and am inserting an Excel Worksheet as a Link. The
worksheet is several pages long.

I copy & paste the entire worksheet but when I paste it into Word only the
first page shows up - how do I get it to insert the entire worksheet? I am
selecting the entire sheet.

Please Help & Thank You!
Marvin

Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 10:19 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Editing links to excel in form-protected word document Laura Microsoft Word Help 13 December 16th 04 12:57 AM