Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RicktheLion RicktheLion is offline

Default Why can I no longer email on Word?

I can no longer email a message on Word. I have always been able to do it.
Do I need to reinstall the whole program, because there are other options I
can not open as well. I own the 2002 version. I am concerned if I download
it again it will override all of the documents that are saved on the program.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The documents that you created in Word are saved separately from the Word
program.

You would be more likely to get appropriate advice if you also mentioned the
other options that you can no longer use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RicktheLion" wrote in message
I can no longer email a message on Word. I have always been able to do it.
Do I need to reinstall the whole program, because there are other options
can not open as well. I own the 2002 version. I am concerned if I
download
it again it will override all of the documents that are saved on the
program.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Re-installing Word will not affect your documents, but it may not correct
the problem either. More information is needed about what you have done to
screw this up and what 'other options' don't work