Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
loumin loumin is offline

Default How can I insert service mark symbol in a san serif font?

When I use the unicode 2120 followed by alt+x in Word, the font defaults to
MS Mincho. The SM is displayed as a serif font which isn't the way the
symbol looks in the official versions that I see in logos and whatnot.

I need to reproduce it correctly and hate to resort to an image. All help is
very much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try selecting the character and changing its font to Arial Unicode MS

You can probably save it as an autotext (Word 2003 and earlier) or building
block (Word 2007) an re-use it that way.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk