Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zh zh is offline

Default When printing multiple copies of document in Word 2003,will not co

When printing multiple copies of doc in Word 2003 to HP Laserjet 4250 printer
printout is not colated even though the colate box is checked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BillK62 BillK62 is offline

I've encountered something similar with Word and HP Laserjets: I tell it to
print multiple copies and it only prints one copy. I remember that I
discovered something on the HP (I think) website about this. I did what it
said and it corrected this ... for a time. I suggest you look for a more
recent driver from HP.